Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturdays in a small(ish) town


I love Saturdays in our little town of Downers Grove.




We have a farmers market that is open every Saturday right outside our Apartment.

It's literally, across the street from our apartment and as you can see, right next to our train station. We have lots of organically grown produce as well as organic meats and breads. Local artists and retail shops set up booths as well, so it's a pretty fun time.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That is so cool! They have a farmer market here, but it definitely doesn't look as nice as yours! I love the veggie and stuff but I especially love the booths with fun little things people make and sell

mandy said...

I loved seeing your apartment! We had so much fun seeing you both. Thanks for making time for us!

Lisa and Doug said...

It's fun to find your great blog!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP