Wednesday, January 14, 2009

weather

It's like this...only no Jake Gyllenhaal

7 comments:

Leah said...

How miserable.. I keep wondering how you are going to be able to come! I hope that the weather chills out for a couple of hours so you guys can leave. And I keep thinking we have it bad. It'll be like you guys are on a summer vacation when you come here.

Amy said...

Sounds like things are pretty bad. Too bad Jake isn't there, Then bad things might seem a little better

JenRN said...

...and i thought houston was cold this time of year...

Pamela said...

Hey Rae.
We are not as bad as you guys but it is pretty crazy and they just keep saying it is going to get worse. I hope you stay safe and don't slip on the ice. Are you guys leaving for vacation. If so when do you head out?

Sunnie said...

wow. floods and tornados and all:) sorry the weather is horrible. these are the nice weather times in houston.

Leslie said...

I hate the cold! But seeing that kind of weather makes me appreciate this Utah weather!! I think I need to move to Hawaii in the winters.

As for the coupons.. i'm a cheater. I signed up for a website that matches the weekly sales with my coupon. I check the website, clip my coupons and go shopping! Its grand!

I'm glad you only had the flu and that the little fetus was not causing you a second trimester of the pukes! 3 days of thowing up is way better than 3 months!

Celeste Christensen said...

Yeah, It does feel like that here.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP