Baby Girl turned 2 months yesterday...
So I know it's been a while since I posted anything and I've got to be honest, this whole mothering thing is totally kicking my trash.
My entire professional life was task oriented and on schedule and then I go and have a baby. Did you know they have no discernable schedule until like 2.5 months after they're born? And even then it's not a good schedule!
But, since I'm now posting on my blog, maybe I'm starting to get the hang of it. Baby Girls has sort of figured out her nightly routine and there is now only one nightly feeding at about 3:30am. This I can handle. I'm actually getting a relatively normal amount of sleep in a relatively long block of time.
This is improving my outlook on life considerably.


3 comments:
Only once a night at two months? Nice...
Hang in there baby!
I love those pictures that you are pointing too!!
Oh I miss you. Seriously... once at night as 2 months is FABULOUS! You look wonderful and I love your blog. I tihnk you did a great job!! Isn't that picture FABULOUS. I need to send you more I'm bad I know.
Call me miss busy I really do miss you! <3
Post a Comment