Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love My Brother

I have four brothers. I think they are all great. They're funny and nice and really tall. Well - except for AJ, he's not so tall. :)

But, to make up for his miniscule height of 5'11", he is very funny. Like, inordinately funny. He also finds funny things on the internet that make us all laugh.

DH and Baby Girl and I drove out to Kirtland today to visit my family and since AJ is living with them while he looks for a job (he's a new graduate), we get to visit with him as well. Our first order of business, after admiring the severe cuteness of Baby Girl was to have him show us his most recent "funny finds".

So without further ado, enjoy this website...

**CLICK HERE**

1 comment:

Jen Hamner said...

You really should meet up with my parents...I know they have been wanting to see your folks.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP