Baby Girl loves money. Specifically coins. She likes the sounds they make when they're together, she loves sharing them with others, and putting them in her little purse.
She also likes to stick them in random places around the house. I'm thankful that she doesn't put them in her mouth, but there are others places I wish she wouldn't put them either.
Like our printer.
I was trying to pull photos off of a memory card today and had a little trouble fitting the card into the appropriate slot.
It was then that I noticed a penny had been shoved inside and left there for who knows how long. It took a little finagling, but I eventually removed the penny and was able to upload the photos from the card.
At least it wasn't her nose...right?
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
At least it wasn't her nose...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL silly girl, we've had crazy stuff happen here too. All I can say is kids.. sheesh! She gets away with it being so cute!
That post made me want to check what kind of spot were avaliable on my computer to stick things in:)What a cute little girl. I can just imagine her delight when she found exactly the right spot for the penny to fit!
I hope you two are well. Wish we could all meet up again. Maybe someday, huh:)
Post a Comment