My brother DM had the first grandchild, Miss M. This was on her blessing day in December? I think.
It was really neat to hold her and see my brother act like a nervous first time Dad. That's when I truly realized how awesomely calm my SIL KM is.
Also, I had convinced DH to grow his hair out a little bit longer than he had it. I look back now and giggle a little, because while it certainly was a bit more relaxed, it's so totally not him. At all. He's quit listening to me when I suggest hair styles now and I have to say, it's for the best.
I got to see Miss M a few weeks after that when I drove with a friend to Seattle. She was moving back home and needed a driving buddy. It was an awesome road trip and I got to see Seattle for the first time. On our way, we stopped at DM and KM's for the night to make things a little easier. It's super early on the day we're leaving and so my make-up is smudgy and I have my jammies on, but Miss M is so cute, I can hardly stand it.




Friday, August 10, 2012
PMP - Holding Miss M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love these!! I almost forgot about this time. It seems like an eternity ago.
Post a Comment