This is the point where I usually give up.
I was absolutely NOT on top of my game this week. I hardly tracked my food (meaning I purposefully ate too much of things and then conveniently forgot to mark it down until later when I couldn't quite remember just how much I had of something...) and I only went walking twice this week and both mornings were SLLLLOOOOOOOWWWW. I was seriously dragging tail the entire week.
SO! What does this mean for stats? See below.
Weight: 190.5
Chest: 40.5
Waist: 34.5
Hips: 44.5
Yep, pretty much a gain across the board. So awesome. BUT! I will not give up. Mostly at this point because it will look bad to blog about my amazing lack of will power for the next decade.
I'm going to start walking again and start tracking my food better. I've made treats and things this past week, but there aren't many left and hopefully, I'll have the will power and positive thoughts to withstand temptation.
We did really great about not eating out this week, so one week down and three to go. Woo Hoo! I have to say though, that I suck at cooking right now. I tried pie crust today and three attempts later, I was making apple crisp. I tried roasting a chicken two nights ago and ended up serving raw chicken instead - we had grilled cheese after that.
Alright, so as a wrap up, I failed fantastically this last week at exercise and watching my food intake. I have realized that cooking, like any other talent, disappears with disuse, and that lifestyle changes are hard and no fun in the beginning.
Yep. Ugh.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Uuuuuuugggghhhh! - Week 5
Labels:
Weight Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay--so proud of you for posting anyway! Good for you! You got this! you can do it!
This is the hardest part to get past. You can do it and I am still cheering you on. Also like I said I will be joining the lifestyle change party after this baby is born.
Thanks Ladies! I'm already feeling and doing better today, so hopefully I can keep that momentum. Pam you are more than welcome to jump on my crazy train, it'll be a party.
Post a Comment