This is the first post on my brand new blog.
About us:
My DH and I have been married for almost 5 years. We met at BYU, specifically at the Auxiliary Maintenance Building where we both did the laundry. He worked on the Dry Cleaning side and I worked in the Sewing Room. It was awesome. He was super shy and I was a horrible flirt. Eventually, with a little prodding, I caught his attention and he asked me out. (He'll tell it a little differently, but I know the truth - don't be fooled)
We dated and got married rather quickly and settled into a rather tumultuous 2 years in Utah County. I finished school, got a job at a clothing manufacturer, Dave finished school and then we moved out of the Beehive State. We moved to Chicago where we both found suitable work and got a super cute apartment in a bedroom suburb called Downers Grove.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Inaugural Posting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad I finally talked you into doing this, I swear your gonna get addicted sooner or later!
you got the read more to work, that's good.....
Post a Comment