Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Concealer

I think I'm finally getting older...beware, scary pictures ahead.

I've always had pretty good skin growing up, so foundation was never really something that I ever used a lot of, and concealer was only used about 2 months of the year during the darkest days of seminary (and that one week right before the HS production of Faustus my junior year).

I took a picture of myself yesterday wearing my awesome green shoes and I looked at my face and thought, jeez...have you heard of make-up? So today, I wore concealer AND pressed powder. Besides the sleepy eyelids, it's shocking how much healthier my skin looks and frankly how much more awake and put together I feel.

In the pictures below, I have the exact same colors on. Seriously. Concealer and Pressed Powder are the only add ons.

(don't mind the creepy red-eye. I'm working with my photographer on that)

So sad. I'm too young to get older...

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh whatever! You are YOUNG and your definitely not getting old! Ya know I never wore make-up until almost after HS because my skin was always good like yours.. but when I started using MAC it made my face literally flawless.

Who doesn't wanna look perfect? =]

Sunnie said...

i totally have wrinkles and i'm only 27. i hate it. i do like the new look of the blog, though. very cute.

Rob and Tiff said...

Oh you know, I too should be wearing concealer to hide my "beautiful" skin but I'm just too darn LAZY! Especially at 5 am.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP