Thursday, October 30, 2008

sad

I haven't posted any pictures.

DH took my memory card reader (actually he took the usb to mini-usb cable that I used with my memory card reader) so, no fun pictures.

Which is kind of sad, because this weekend we dressed my parents dog up in her Halloween costume from last year and took tons of super cute pictures.

Poor Copper was so unhappy. She had to be squeezed into a shirt that was too small with a dorky cape attached to it, and THEN to add insult to injury, it came with a little hat that Velcros around her head with a wiggly spider on it.

It cute and mostly hilarious because she can't stand to have it on for more than a few minutes and only allows for us to dress her because it's me, and she doesn't bite me. :)

So...someday soon, I may actually get another cable and I will yet again, post photos like a fiend.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how I would love to see Copper in that costume!

Rae said...

I know right! It's seriously awesome. I was laughing so hard, it was all she could do to get that thing off her!

Leah said...

I want to see costumes did you guys dress up!?

Amy said...

I'd love to see the pictures! Libbie called us tonight - send me your email so I can add you as a reader - i am not trying to keep you out!!!:) I think walking is an art too!

amykaidavis12@yahoo.com

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP