This is what my mom calls the dog. The dog that loves me best...:)
As you can see, Copper loves her costume. It's a black t-shirt (very slimming) with a spider cape attached at the collar and then a hat that conveniently covers ears with a giant spider on top.
By the look of pure joy on her face, you can tell she's glad that I'm there...making her put on a stupid costume...that doesn't really fit...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Copper-Bopper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I love it... Copper would let only you put this on her!
So cute . . . ah, to have the love of a dog . . .
That's so cute! I wish I had a dog to dress up. We had a pomeranian when I was growing up and we dressed him up as Superman. Totally funny. The little cape flapped in the wind as he ran around the house.
It's true the dog does love you best!
Post a Comment