Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He Won One

So Saturday Morning, we were in the car on the way to my parents house. It's pretty much what we do on Saturdays.

We were driving along as we normally do, and DH decided to take a different road than we normally took. Right as he was turning he asked me if I thought it was a good idea. I told him, "No, this road is longer than the other one, it will take us longer to get there". To which he replied, "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

Often this is how our driving conversations go. To most it would be sad, but it's just normal for us.

So anyway, we were talking about other things and he explained why he picked the road he did (he just can't let things go...) and he started talking about speed limits, and traffic and it actually made sense. I looked at him and said, "That makes sense, I rescind my previous comment" - because that's how we talk to each other.

To which he replied the following...











1 comment:

Leah said...

HAHA! Don't you hate it when they're right? John and I do the same thing! Everyone finds it so annoying but I swear I'm right most of the time!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP