Friday, April 3, 2009

Fidgety and Agitated

So I haven't starting read THE BOOK. I'm like an addict going through withdrawals.

I allowed myself to buy it mostly because I wanted to have something to read while I took the 3-hour glucose test from Satan. I have to take it in the next 2 weeks and I'm *super* excited about it.

Ok, I also bought the book because I wanted it, and I have no will power anymore - the baby has taken it all from me. This probably explains the 2 cookies I had for breakfast this morning...gosh, I really hope this glucose test comes back normal! I don't think that I can handle watching my sugar/carb intake.

As you're reading this, we are either on our way to or already in Cleveland, OH. My parents moved to a little known suburb of Cleveland called Kirtland, OH. Maybe you've heard of it?

Anyway, my mom is still here is Chi-town while my brother is finishing school, so my dad lives in their glorious new house all by himself. We're going out to see him over conference weekend, and mostly - it's because he has a viking range and my dad and I really like to cook weird food together.

I can already picture the bleu cheese, exotic spices and random ethnic findings that we will use to concoct odd dishes that only he and I will eat!! Ah...good times.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I hope that you have so much fun in Kirtland. I'm sure your dad is excited to have someone there with him.
Have fun cooking with you dad and if you get a chance jump in the hot tub for me, I will be jelous.

Tiffany said...

You have to take the three hour test? Did you fail the one hour test? I did with Megan...and I won't lie...the three hour one sucks. Luckily I passed. (It was right before Thanksgiving...I was like, "I must pass! The holidays are coming up...how can I not eat sweets?" The one hour one wasn't too bad though...

Leah said...

Oh trust me the glucose test was honestly the worst part of my pregnancy, I seriously almost hurled about... 4 times. How fun you went to Cleveland I bet you're having so much fun right now!!

I want to hear all about the good food that I won't get to eat with you! Take pictures and send me recipes!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP