Saturday, September 5, 2009

AJ brings on the funny, yet again.

So AJ (who just got a job yesterday - congrats!) has enlightened us once again with his understanding of awesomely funny things.

Yesterday my family and I went to the Geauga County Fair. I don't remember going to a county fair that was SO 4-h ish. I mean, I get that 4-H is a large part of county fairs, but holy smokes! There were farm animals everywhere!! And my mom, like wanted to see all of them? Frankly, if you've seen one pig, you've seen them all - or so I thought. Apparently Mom needed to see the entire barn full of pigs, and then the entire barn full of sheep and we didn't even get to the goats and the cows.

So, before we even got into the barnyard shenanegans, we had to make it through the onslaught of vendor booths at the main gate. As we were walking around admiring the faux-designer sunglasses and opportunities for a free air conditioning estimate, we saw the shop of all shops. It had "native american" jewelry (most likely made by some wasp-y hick who's closest contact with native american culture was the Lone Ranger and Tonto) and a few home decor items along the same vein.

But then, on the back wall, all the way inside the booth was the piece de resistance...the mighty wolf t-shirt. The sheer awesomeness of such an item was astounding and, frankly, breath-taking.

Some of you may not understand the draw of such an item and so, as explanation, I would like you to click the link below. It will take you to Amazon.com where you can purchase such fabricated awesomenes, but focus please. You must read one or two of the 1,400+ reviews. Yes, 1,400+.

Trust me, you too will become a believer.


*link to amazon.com*

5 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

It must be a cult thing. But seriously, hilarious! My favorite was the guy who already had the exact same thing tatooed on his chest but the shirt was useful on rainy days.

Amy said...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto . . . you are too funny!

Three Wolves and a moon for the price of one . . .who write this stuff?

rachel@Acts of Life said...

Rachel you are far more funny then I knew, lol

Mom said...

I loved the fair but you were smiling the whole time too so I think you secretly are glad I dragged you to look at all those cute animals...

Love MOM

Rae said...

:) You are so right, Mom. I will freely admit that I had a GREAT time at the fair.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP