Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Toot! Toot!

Not to toot my own horn or anything...

but sometimes I amaze myself.

Look at this thing.




It's not much, just a small, boxy little thermostat, and yet, it is further proof of my amazing skeelz.

That's right friends - I installed this all.by.my.self. No electrocution, no swearing, and only fifteen minutes of my day.

*proud sigh* toot toot

5 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

toot toot! i'm tooting with you! you do have mad skeelz. Seriously I must tell you a story how I had no heat for an entire day. Where were you then!!

etreiersen said...

Very impressive. Good job!

Rob and Tiff said...

Nicely done! But I want to know why you are having to be an electrician in your spare time. Why didn't the apartment people do it for you?

Amy said...

Nice work mama. Now you have another skill to add to your resume!

JenRN said...

that is super impressive...btw, love the baby picks and D3 is jsut a doll!!!!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP