Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It Rained again today...



Due to popular demand (Okay, MH - this is for you) I am posting a photo of me with my sassy coat and way fun boots. I try to stick my pants in my boots to show them off properly, but these pants are a thicker gabardine and I tend to look like a drag-queen pirate if I do...

Here's a fun photo of DH. He's humoring me and my mad camera skills on a Sunday morning heading to church.

4 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Cute jacket! I wish it would rain here or something so I could wear jackets...

mandy said...

Hooray! I'm going to start demanding more things. Thanks for posting the bridge pictures--I was really curious about that when we were there.

Leah said...

Ok.. so I love that you have awesome taste for clothing because it's just another thing to the long list of things we have in common.

When I come to Chicago we have LOTS of shopping to do so you can show me all the wonderful place you get your adorable clothing!

It rains a lot there ya know.. lol

Janelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the coat. I wish it rained here. Surprisingly, I miss the thunderstorms we had in Texas. Maybe when I come back to Chicago it will rain.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP