Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Love at First Sight

Okay. Lose the ooky model with the bad hair and just look at this dress...just breathe it all in...ahh.



I feel as though life has just improved for the better.


For those that care this is from Marchesa (spring 2009, ready-to-wear).

4 comments:

Leah said...

wow, ok the dress is breathtaking.. it's such a beautiful design

stacibee said...

I agree, I LOVE the dress...but couldn't they have done something to help the poor model?

Rachel~I'm so glad I happened upon your blog. Will you send me your email address so that I can invite you to read mine? stacikoudelka@hotmail.com

heather said...

Hi there, it's Dave's cousin Heather. I found the link to your blog. It's great to see what you two have been up to!

Sunnie said...

hey rae- it's sunnie, dave's cousin. we met a long time ago. so fun to see your blog! i'm jealous you guys are in chicago. i love chicago!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP