Do you ever have those days?
I got home on Monday, DH had class and wouldn't be home until long after I went to sleep. I didn't feel like cooking and there was no food in the house (i.e. nothing I thought I wanted to eat).
So I ordered pizza. In general, I don't like pizza, it's greasy, cheesy, and heavy. Most pizza places are dark, serve root beer and beer, and all their appetizers (veggies included) are batter dipped and fried.
Often DH has to do something extraordinarily nice for me to even consider the thought of eating pizza. So you can imagine how DH felt when he got home and saw a pizza box with pizza still in it and he didn't suggest that it be purchased.
It's like I'm compromising my morals.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Pizza
Labels:
Happy Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am laughing out loud. You are so funny!
I hate pizza too it always makes me sick. Your such a good wife ;] Isn't it awesome you can schedule posts! lol Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment