Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Working from home

Have you ever had one of those morning?

The alarm went off, and I was having the seriously most WEIRDEST dream ever! (I know, bad grammar - I'm trying to prove a point!!) I didn't even eat anything weird last night, but there were people in my dream that I didn't even remember I forgot.

DH was moving around a lot last night too so I kept dreaming in this half awake/half asleep daze. I start moving and get reading for work and seminary. Everything seems to be normal. I'm driving this week and I'm actually on time (shocker).

The goofy part comes in when I get home. There are a LOT of people at the train station outside our window...too many, in fact. I turn on the news and, yep. The trains are delayed.

I decide to make myself some breakfast. As I'm stirring my cream of wheat, I think about my day and realize every meeting I have is on the phone. I can do this anywhere! Gosh, those pajamas sure look comfy.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! I bet your so glad your just hanging out in your pjs enjoying the couch! I would love to have a job from home!

Rae said...

As far as I'm concerned you have a SERIOUSLY full time job at home! :)

It's been nice. I love being in my pjs.

Amy said...

Hooray for P.J.'S
Heard you and DH are going out with my Bro tonight! Hope you have fun!

lindsay said...

Rach! I found your blog...and it cracks me up. Dumb me, you've been commenting on mine for a while and I didn't realize I could just click on your name and find your blog. Woo-hoo! Hopefully I'll see you soon...Thanksgiving bowling? Christmas Eve?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP