Please read before opening the following two posts.
I am readily willing to admit that I am over using the italics, bold, and capitalization functions in the following two posts. I also overuse the !!!exclamation point!!!
Consider it part of my pregnancy. As I share my little adventures (Here I go AGAIN!!!) I will occasionally be more emotionally attached to certain memories, like cereal and ice scrapers.
There is no explanation for this, so, as a collective blogging community, let's work together and hope this doesn't continue for another 6 months until little Schlomo or Bertha Jo arrives.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
*Disclaimer*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! I love reading all of your posts. I totally feel you on the cinnamon I HATED it and thought I was going to die.. and good fro you for at least eating cause I couldn't do anything but air for 5 months!
Sorry about the windshield.. that's a total bummer I'd totally would of skipped, but you're the good adult who has to show an example.. oh and you're teaching lol.
Wanna trade? I'll trade Chicago for Utah any day.. can't wait for you to post more =]
So, I have taken a bit of a bloggin' brake so it has taken me awhile to learn of your good news. I am thrilled for you and DH. I too, want to know the details like: how far along are you and your due date! This is the start of a new adventure!
By the way, your other posts keep me laughing. Sorry about the ice!
Post a Comment