Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lots of goings on.

Okay, so I'm probably going to have to post something like a million entries. I've been tagged 3 times, and I've had some very interesting happenings in the last few days.

Okay (this is no the most eventful happening, but it is certainly on the forefront of my mind).

So I eat cereal for breakfast. This is a fairly recent change from my normal breakfast intake of...air. So I have purchased a few options. I have an old box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I absolutely can NOT touch (more on that later), a box of honey nut cheerios, and a brand new box of flavorless bran flakes. All good choices.

I had bran flakes yesterday so I was feeling pretty fiberful, and thought I'd indulge in a big bowl of yummy honey covered oat rings. I got my milk, my bowl, my spoon and my cereal. I said my prayer, because I don't like soggy cereal, and what if my prayer is long!?

I then open that glorious box of cereal to find...Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!!!!! Oh, the horror!

Here's the problem. Due my particular condition, I have a rather strong aversion to things, like bean soup, and oatmeal, but most of all CINNAMON! I can't stand the smell or even thinking of it. *spine shudder*

Remember, I have seminary so it's like 5:15 and I yell DH's name in vain! HE must have done this!! The EVIL FIEND!! (OK, so maybe I'm a little hormonal) He comes running thinking that I've fallen to my death on the kitchen floor and then I feel bad. I tell him to go back to bed and that he wasn't supposed to hear that.

I then settle for bran flakes, day 2.

2 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Ok, you're doing a really good job at keeping me laughing today. :-) I'm so glad you hadn't fallen to your death on the kitchen floor, however it's good to know DH would come to your rescue if you had. If it were Rob in the kitchen yelling my name, I'd still be sawing logs in the other room.

Pamela said...

I hate to tell you that I am laughing my head off this morning. I am sorry about the wind sheild that is no fun. I love that you are looking back and laughing at all the crazy things and hormones of preganancy.
Have a better day today in the cold and snow.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP