Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Need Your Help...Yes, You!

Ok, to take my mind off other unsavory happenings in my life, I need everyone's opinions about some things...

As you may have seen from the below, I am trying to pick out baby bedding. My original thought was to do ladybugs, and while I still like the idea, I'm not sold on the all over, repressively pale pink.

In an ideal world, I would just make my own, but this world is far from ideal and I think with my current time constraints, my baby would be 2 before I finished it...SO! I have sort of narrowed down my store-bought choices to about 5 that I think are pretty good. Let me know what you think and any reasoning you might have beind your choice.

Seriously, this is a matter of GRAVE importance...take.this.seriously.

:)

1.)

This was initially my first choice. I like that there are a million accessories that I can buy that match, but again, there is a LOT of repressive pink. I think I may want some bolder colors - not ADD inducing, but bolder.

2.)

I love the femininity of the the flowers plus the vibrant punch of orange is a nice complement to the pink and light blue. It's a good mix of colors and active enough to incite interest after the initial cuteness wears off.

3.)

This one's red. It's my signature color and my go-to favorite. I'm concerned about the stark contrast between the red and white with nothing but grey to soften it. I'm afraid that after a while the sharp contrast will tire out my eyes/the baby's eyes.

4.) \

I just really like this green. I think it would look really great with my crib set. It's sort of a natural fruitwood color in a sleigh bed format. Do you think it's too much of one color? It's not pink, but there is still a lot of green.

5.)

And finally, the pink and green combo. I still get the girly pink, but with the bright punch of green it's a bit more interesting and versatile.

OK. So let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

nicferg said...

I'd go with pink and green, as that is my signature combo!! However, I really like the red quilted one as well. But if it were me, green and pink. Good luck! Make sure to update us with your final decision.

Cy said...

I would go with choice number 1 because that is the exact bedding i bought for my baby! LOL! Do it its super cute and just so everyone knows its even cuter in person!

Rob and Tiff said...

Now remember these are just my opinions, not yours, so make the choice based on what you would want to look at every day. If I were having a baby girl, my first choice would be the cute orange flowers. My second choice would be the green bedding.

I can't remember what numbers they were but I think you'll get the point. Good luck choosing. :-)

lindsay said...

I like the first or the second one the best. I do think the first one is more you, though. Good luck!

Leah said...

Oh FUN! I love that we get to voice our opinion! John really likes the ladybugs and so do I. But if you were still unsure I'd pick the green I look the look!

Sunnie said...

2, 4, 5 are my faves. i think 2 is my overall fav, with 4 as second. i am partial to bright colors though so take my opinion for what it's worth. have fun:)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP