If you are my friend, and you wish to stay as such, please don't do this...
Seriously. How about a flower cake or cute little cupcakes with decorative paper wrappers? I'd even be okay with baby shaped cookies or candy pacifiers. But please, no horrific, pre-pacifiered alien babies coming out of my stomach (or what I assume to be my stomach). Also - nothing anatomical either. It's really unnerving.
I'm not even considering how this baby will get from my uterus to the outside world, and until I actually HAVE to think about it, I intend to enjoy my naivete.
?More hilariously inappropriate cake-ness? - Go here
Friday, March 20, 2009
What NOT to give me at a baby shower...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, ok that's seriously mortifying. I can't believe someone would do that as a joke. Gross.
That's pretty awful...
By the way, I still don't like to think about where babies come from, and I've had two. In my mind I still think of the stork...
How on earth did you find that??!!
Post a Comment