Spring MUST be coming. I can't really tell from looking at it outside, but it's coming. How do I know?
Well, I've started taking blog photos again. I took three separate pictures today, and I'm going to start posting them tomorrow. I have also stopped hating life. I still have pregnancy "whatever" going on, but I no longer want to curl up in my bed, watch a chic movie and cry for like 3 weeks straight. I've been able to keep the house straight for an entire week and I even pulled the vacuum out on my non-vacuuming day.
The world is right again. I can feel it!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Spring Must be Coming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you are feeling better, I had ALOT of those days and that's pretty much all I did was lay around an hate life. Anyways, I can't wait to see photos and I wish it'd be more like Spring here! I want to dress Alex up! I started cleaning HARDCORE in my 3rd trimester I started "nesting" like 6 weeks earlier than normal lol
This is a good sign! It's going to be better from here on out!
Post a Comment