Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Layoff...I'm starving!

Don't judge me, I had cookies for breakfast.

I wanted to eat them. Leave me alone.

Ok, I thought about naming this post "hiatus" since it's been a while since I posted. I'm kind of busy right now and blogging just isn't anything that I want to do.

I try to blog at home (so as NOT to be a horrible employee) but I've had baby classes, piano lessons, and other things that makes blogging nothing more than a blip on my radar.

With that said, here is a brief list of things that I hope to blog about in the future, that have happened to me since my last post (Seriously - since my last post).

1. My birthday. Yep - I turned 26. It's been 10 years since my sweet 16 boat party with the dead body (legendary, I'm telling you. I'll have to explain it later).

2. The Camera - I got an awesome camera for my birthday. We thought it might be a good idea what with the whole "situation" happening the end of next month.

3. To the Country. We went and visited my parents at their house in Kirtland this last week. We saw my mom on Mother's day, and talked to my brother who is on a mission for my church. He's been out almost a year.

4. We signed a lease on the new apartment.

5. I cleaned said apartment - horrendously deep, back/knee/foot-ache inducing cleaned.

6. The lease on said apartment fell though. :(

7. Starting over on my apartment search.

8. Mild panic with the baby not moving - going to the doctor and realizing yet again how dissatisfying my ob clinic is.

9. Having an AWESOME baby shower at work.

10. Taking 4 shopping bags full of stuff home. PLUS a giant high chair. Yep. Someone bought me a highchair...and brought it to work...for me to take home.

11. This is the last week of seminary!! I taught my last "real" lesson and finished the book of Revelation today. We're cleaning up and playing games the rest of this week.

12. Saw the new Star Trek movie. Surprisingly interesting. I don't even like Star Trek and I mostly understood it.

Yep. That's what has happened in my life in the last 2ish weeks. I'm still pretty tired from all of that but someday, someday, I will post about these things.

Until my next update - Rae out.

6 comments:

Leah said...

I don't judge don't worry I ate things I won't even talk about my last tri. I bet you're birthday was great I can't wait to send you belated gift along with the baby stuff! Camera... I bet you love it! That whole apartment thing was stupid/bogus/irritating I feel for you. I hate the scares you get from pregnancy especially your first time I hope my second is easier. I wish I was there for you're shower and you didn't tell me you got a high chair! SWEET! I feel like I've missed so much!

Kirstie said...

we want to hear about the dead body!! crazy!! appy late birthday!

Tiffany said...

Ahh...sweet memories of the sweet 16. :) It sounds like you've been especially busy. I can't believe you're getting so close to baby time! I'm excited for you! Also, I'm just laughing imagining you waiting for the bus with four bags of gifts and a high chair. :) Good times. :)

Good luck with the whole apartment thing...

Pamela said...

Okay you have been supper busy. Good luck with your apt search, and I hope you had a very happy birthday.

JenRN said...

hey there! omg, i am sure i can find some nutritional value in the cookies for breakfast... no worries! cant wait to hear about the dead body...awesome! and do tell more about the apartment search and why you are cleaning an apt you arent living in yet??? you are so nesting!!! love & hugs! xoxo jen

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

You wander into the kitchen, you see the cookies. It happens, and seriously who has not done that. I feel you with the blogging thing, it has also not especially been at the top of my priorities lately. I'm sorry about your apt, that totally sucks! Good luck in the next few weeks and hopefully things will settle down (but not likely, right?)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP