Ah, vacation. How I both love and despise you.
I've posted my stats below and I have to say, while I'm disappointed with the step back, I'm grateful it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I think our entire trip was centered around food. Lots of food. We went to Winger's twice (DH's favorite restaurant), JCW's, Del Taco, had super rich Italian food from DH's brother AF, and others that I'm spacing out on.
I was able to walk just about everyday and I went 3.3 miles at 4 miles an hour plus DH and I went swimming both with Baby Girl and by ourselves and walked up to Bridal Veil Falls one day. So even with all this potential calorie burning activity I still gained two pounds and a few inches meaning I totally ate like three weeks worth of calories in a one week period...
Stats:
Weight: 190.0
Chest: 42
Waist: 34.25
Hips: 44.5
I'm not really sure how I gained inches in my chest so I'm going to assume that has to do with user error.
Incidently, DH and I have decided that August is our month of no eating out. I'll admit that during my last trimester with Baby Boy I sort of phoned in life and that included mealtimes and then the delivery was hard and I still had no motivation and then I'm pretty sure I had borderline PPD, which meant more eating out.
Now that we are all past that wonderful 6ish month period, August is going to be our restart to all things normal and we will be getting back to food preparation! Yay!!!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Overweight: Week 4
Labels:
Weight Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, you really are brave to post your stats. Good Luck with cooking healthy meals at home.
Post a Comment