Friday, July 20, 2012

PMP - Mexico 2007

Long ago, before children were ever thought of, we went to Mexico with my family.




We were at Chichen Itza looking through the ruins for a day and someone gave DH the video camera. He took his job very seriously as you can see here.


Here's a handful of us hanging out by what I think was a font of some kind. I'm a little fuzzy on where everything was. DH and I are with my mom and three of my four brothers. It was so hot that day, but so neat to be near so much history.


This was our day trip to Cozumel. We were in Playa del Carmen so a quick speed boat ferry took us over there for some fun window shopping and food.


And last but not least, this is probably my favorite photo. AaM and I have the most similar coloring out of us kids which essentially means that neither of us tan at all, while my three other brothers turn golden brown in the sun.

Frankly, it was worth any amount of sunburn to watch my 6'4" brother stroll through the ruins with a lime green parasol.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Haha! I agree. That pic of sauce is classic.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP