Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hmmm....

So I don't really know how to approach this topic. It requires some delicacy and forethought, neither of which are core competencies for me.

This happened,



Then this happened,



and then this happened,

and then finally, this happened...

18 comments:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Oh Yay! How great for you two! And good job being creative in your announcement. I can never keep the secret long enough to do something cute.

Meanwhile, I am literally about to burst. I cannot take a step without being jabbed in one way or another. Just fun things to look forward to right? SoOoOoO happy for you!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Haha, that was cute. Like I said in the email, congrats! We are super excited for you guys. I hope that the sickness and stuff hasn't been too bad, but it should get a little better at least for a little while! Now you have to post how far along you are and when you find out the sex and everything. Details, details!

mandy said...

Great post. I am so excited for you both! Babies are the best.

Leah said...

Ok so I'm actually so happy we got to talk on the phone, like I said you should of seen me almost jump off my ledge to find my phone! I can't wait to see you and go browse baby stuff!!

More babies YAY!!

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! I can't believe i'm going to be a great aunt! weird!

Lindsay said...

Congrats you guys! So exciting! Hopefully you still feel good and will throughout the pregnancy! Good luck! You are in for a really exciting time for the rest of your life.

Leslie said...

and when I say I can't believe that i'm going to be a great aunt... i mean a great aunt again of course!! How fun!

Lisa and Doug said...

What fabulous news! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

Linz said...

Congratulations!!

Kristi said...

Love the announcement... so creative. Congrats!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Very creative announcement, you are so funny. So how far along are you?

April said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you, being parents is certianly an adventure... :)

lindsay said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats! When are you due? How are you feeling?

stacibee said...

Oh my gosh! That's so great! Congratulations!

Sunnie said...

that is the best news! i can't wait to hear more baby stuff!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

YAAAAAAAA!!!....THATS ALL I CAN SAY. LOVE U LOTS.

Joan O. said...

Remember now, I'm a beginner, but did you already get my first response? I am overjoyed at your beautiful blessing to come! How amazing to have my 14th Grt.Grandchild on the way! Congratulations and all my Love Grams Ostler

Celeste Christensen said...

OH wow! A little one! Congrats!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP