Yep. 24 weeks...and my photog still can't get the photo centered. :)
This second photo, it generally what our "photo shoots" deteriorate to, as DH makes some goofy comment or starts taking pictures of my chest.
Monday, March 23, 2009
24 Weeks and Counting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I think you look fabulous, and I am so glad you take pictures so I can feel like I'm there and involved!!
Lol, I can totally picture Dave standing there making comments that amuse him and you being nice for the first few minutes and shooting back with something even funnier.
How cute are you!?! Seeing that cute belly makes me want to have another baby. You look so stylish in your cute dress. Other pregnant women are jealous of how great you look - i'm certain of that!
Too cute. I love the green dress.
You are adorable!
Ok the head tilt "I'm getting sick of this" picture is quite entertaining. I can totaly see how this played out. Maybe you need a new photographer. :-)
you look so great! i love your hair! and don't you always feel so funny posing for those pictures. i like to have them for memories, but always feel dumb asking jake to take my pic and then trying to pose. but you really do look great!
that dress is so cute!! i always read your blog and think you are so funny! i'm sunnies little sister and daves cousin if you don't remember me!
Rae you are looking great and I hope all is well. Your dress does look cute I hope you were wearing the cute green shoes with it. Say Hi to Dave but don't tell him that Steve would do the same things when taking pictures of me. boys
What a cute dress! You look darling!
Post a Comment