Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well, excuse me!

Apparently, someone has an opinion about the amount of spice that I consume with my meals.

This said someone also has no trouble expressing this opinion by pointedly shoving body parts into my rib cage and decidedly moving about entirely off of her normal schedule.

Where is this kid's mother!? MY kid would never do this.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this post. It made me smile. :)

Leah said...

Ok that was extremely cute, I was waiting to hear how some old lady dictating how you ate during you're pregnancy. Alex did the same thing.. kid loves spices now!

Pamela said...

LOL that all I can do. good luck with that.:)

JenRN said...

that is too funny.... my kids love spicey and I hope yours will too... xoxo

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP