Sunday, November 8, 2009

There, I Said It.

POOP.

Yep. This is now an official "Mommy Blog" - deal. I realize that some of you who read this, may not want to anymore now that this is mostly about Baby Girl and all her goings on, but eventually, I will have a life again outside of her and then you are welcome to come back and read...

So, back to the afore mentioned word.

Baby Girl hasn't been. For a while. I tried prune juice and that worked at first, but then it stopped working. And then suddenly, this morning it started working again. Really working. I did not know her body could hold so much of anything for so long and then just let it all go with the only sign being a telltale smell.

As part of this lovely early morning experience, Baby Girl has graduated to size 2 diapers.

4 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

I remember those days.. it rarely happened here because Alex was always on a pooping schedule but when it did it was bad. I didn't know he could have that much in him! Size 2 woo hoo! I'll trade you 6s for 2s!

scooping it up said...

Rae? Rae? Is it you? I've been trying to track you down for like, a year. I can't believe I just stumbled upon your blog. Your writing is HIGH comedy. I love it. I hope you are doing well, and hope you don't mind if I stop in every once in awhile for a good laugh. BTW- BabyLax is a wicked awesome liquid suppository for infants that works like MAGIC. Over the counter from Target or drug store. If baby goes more than 4 days without pooping, this should work within 2 minutes. Good luck!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Haha, that's funny. When I had Will my brother wrote me this message saying that I need to make sure to not talk completely about my baby, blah blah blah. And he just had his first baby so I am happy that he can finally understand that YES your life revolves around the baby for at LEAST the first 6 months. I mean realistically it's your whole life, but they are a lot more dependent on you those first 6 months. So I don't mind hearing about it (as long as it's not just constant bragging because that's just annoying, but you don't do that.)

Amy said...

Ah, one of the joys of motherhood.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP