Another week, another two pounds.
I'm always nervous on Sunday mornings now because I don't look at a scale or measuring tape the entire week so I'm never really sure just how well I'm doing until it's time to report.
But, today is a good day and I have successfully met my goals.
When I decided to start blogging about my weight, I realized that I needed to start some form of exercise along with watching what I ate. So I picked walking. I found a nice walking path by my house and have strapped the kids in the double stroller every morning for a 1-3 mile walk.
After two weeks of that, Baby Girl has informed me that she doesn't like walks and generally hates the double stroller.
Awesome. Now what? Any suggestions?
Stats:
Weight: 189
Chest: 40
Waist: 34
Hips: 44
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Overweight: Week 2
Labels:
Weight Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job Rae and keep it up. I happen to like workout videos, such as turbo jam etc, but I would still suggest doing walking at least every other day, just hape baby girls gets use to it. Good luck
my girls LOVE exersizing with me, and I'll let them ride their bikes or scooters while I jog along side. Maybe she would enjoy a bike ride?
See, we have a bike for her, but she can't have it until she's potty trained. I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time, but she just doesn't care enough to be potty trained and now we have a bike that has been sitting in storage since Thanksgiving. And I'm pretty sure once she gets it, she won't wait for me...
Post a Comment