Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Celebratory Confection

In honor of the big news...

10 comments:

mandy said...

I am excited for you both! My 3 girls combined have been much easier than my 1 boy. That will probably come back to bite me when they are all teenagers though.

Grils are great!

etreiersen said...

You are so creative in your announcements. How exciting to have a girl. Do you guys have a name in mind? Congratulations!

Leah said...

See I totally knew it was a girl.. and not only did I pray for it you know I totally believe in the Chinese Calender! lol That was so funny the both of us! I'm so excited for you.. I have excuses to go look at adorable girl stuff! And that cake looks SOOO yummy! Congrats!!!

JenRN said...

congrats & best wishes!!! girls are awesome... much love!

Leslie said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice!! We could not be more thrilled for you!! Congrats!!

Pamela said...

Congrats that is so fun. You know we love out girl and everyone says that they are easier.(and you get t odress them all up cute)

Sunnie said...

i had heard it was a girl! that is so fun. speaking from one who has lots, girls are great. you will love it.

Katie said...

congrats on the girl! I love having a girl first (most of the time)!

Sarah said...

Congratulations--girls are great! And thanks for commenting on my blog. I sent you my spreadsheet...good luck figuring it out. And I think you're great, too...totally my sewing inspiration--by the way, did you make the coat Mady is wearing on Kristi's blog? SO CUTE.

Celeste Christensen said...

Congrats!! Girls are FUN!! The Sleep table is just how much a kid should be sleeping. I had put it up because Peter was curious! Love and take care

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP