So, this is kind of funny. 
I am totally a blog hog. Everyday, I just look at blogs for like an hour, it's like binge interneting. When I talk about, it totally sounds like a waste of time, but really, it makes me feel so happy some days.
I get to see interesting and sometimes even exciting pictures of friends and I get to hear about what they're doing with their lives. It's great.
I also am a sucker for dogs. It's a fatal flaw I know, and one DH has really had to work with me on. I'm finally admitting my addiction, yet still not able to curb it. For example, this lovely photo posted today. I found this on a blog that I read EVERY.DAY. The entire website comprises cutesy little photos of dogs doing dumb things with even dumber captions.
I can not get enough of this. I don't know if I'm getting sappy with this pregnancy or my problem has finally gotten to the point where I can't keep it hidden anymore, but I LOVE this website...
Although, like a true addict, I have very good reasons for doing what I do. I've noticed that the last few postings on my own blog have been blasé and sort of depressing. I'm going to change that by looking at this website and others like it as often as necessary to increase my outlook on life in general.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Monday, Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lol I think you should post random funny pictures more often. It made me laugh so hard to see that!! I'm a blog addict too, what blog is this pic from!
I feel the same way about blogs (but not dogs!) I've become a little obsessed with posting on my own and looking at everyone elses all the time! Yours is always highly entertaining.
i can so relate to the boxer sitting peacefully at the park... minding his own business and WHAM! Another problem arises! Thanks for the smile... I agree with Leah... random funny pics are awesome... and I just LOVE dogs! xoxo
Post a Comment