Thursday, November 12, 2009

Top 10 Worst Fears

I have a list of top 10 worst fears, and I realized one of them today.

I was almost tearing up in the baby aisle of the grocery store at 7:00am this morning because a big one, definitely near the top of the list was happening at that very moment.

I had become a slobby mommy...

1. I lived in the suburbs.
2. I hadn't showered in the last two days and my hair was pulled back in a seriously greasy ponytail.
3. I had a head cold so I was fuzzy, my eyes were red rimmed and I was breathing though my mouth.
4. I was still wearing my pajama shirt and had thrown on the closest pair of jeans that I could find (translation: ill fitting and out of style) - I think I'm going to throw those pants out today.
5. I had my baby with me and she was still in her pjs.
6. I had on flip flops. It's like 35 degrees out.
7. ZERO make-up. Not even concealer.

The list can go on, but I'm too depressed to continue.

3 comments:

lindsay said...

I'm so sorry, and I feel your pain. We all say we won't be that person, but we all have moments of weakness. One "slobby mommy" moment, doesn't mean that you actually are one. When I saw you a few weeks ago, you definitely were NOT a slobby mommy!

Leah Ferguson said...

Oh I'm so so sorry! I think we all have those moments though it's it is ok! You definitely aren't one though because you have to much style and class for that pretty lady! You are one hot mama!

scooping it up said...

yes.
it's an ugly thing.
i won't lie.
isn't it upsetting that husbands ALWAYS shower? it's really really upsetting how unsanitary motherhood is. mostly because no one will let you shower or heaven forbid pee.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP